Friday, April 6, 2012

I Got the Job!!


Wow, I can't believe that in a few short months my life will totally change. I was offered a two year contract to teach in the beautiful city of Abu Dhabi. No telling where this exciting chapter of my life will take me. The process was short and sweet and now is when the hard task begins, GETTING MYSELF READY TO LEAVE!!! I have no clue what to pack, what to sell, and what to store. I have so many things to do in a matter of 4 months or less.

My family and friends are happy for me but aren't as excited about the experience as I am. I know they are going to miss Malachi and I. Malachi is my wonderful son that you will meet as my blog evolves. Boy am I going to miss my family but I could not pass up on such an opportunity as this.

As time passes this blog will include my teaching experience overseas in the UAE, my new life in a new country, and the many places that I plan to travel. Also, I would like to include all the wonderful new friends that will share this great opportunity with me. We all met on Facebook and its like we are a family already.


In the months coming I will post about my experiences preparing to leave for the UAE (United Arab Emirates). I hope you enjoy my blog. Write to you later!!! :-)

1 comment: